FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
There are two ways to search for products:
• if you already know what you wish to purchase, use the search bar located at the top center of homepage. You can type the name of the item you are looking for, the product code or certain keywords related to it; in this way you will display a page containing all items related to your research;
• or you could select the desired product in the dedicated section by choosing the different product categories.
By clicking on the link you will be referred to the courier website and you could follow the delivery status of your order.
If, the expected delivery date is overdue and the order has not arrived yet, you could access to you account and check the status of your order or, if you prefer, you could track the shipment by clicking on the link in the email sent to you when order fulfillment.
You may encounter the following situations:
• the order is still managed by courier: you can visit the website of the courier and check the delivery status of your order;
• failed delivery: you have to contact our customer service in order to double check correct delivery address and reprocess the shipment avoiding extra costs.
For more information about your order status, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +39 0143468902 from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 12:30 and from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
After ordering for the first time it is possible to add, modify or delete the actual delivery address.
You could access to My Account and click on the section Addresses Management to display your address book; in this area you can add a new address, change or delete the existing ones.
You cannot change the delivery address once your order is already being processed. In case you wish to change your delivery address, it will only be possible just after placing the order by contacting our customer service by phone.
Chocolate should preferably stored in a dry place at an ideal temperature of 12-18 ° C because chocolate does not bear conservation in too cold or too hot rooms, and especially does not like temperature embossments. Also conditions such an excess of light, air or humidity can alter the chocolate.
If the chocolate is stored in environmental conditions which are too hot or subjected to large temperature embossment, a thin veneer of white fat crystals will appear on its surface, , this status is not harmful and does not alter the flavor.
You have 14 days to return the merchandise wrong / defective merchandise if the products meet the following conditions:
• The product must be intact, in the same condition in which it has been delivered;
• The product must bear the original packaging;
• The product must be intact to allow sale